Monday, July 28, 2008

4 day work week?

I was asked today if I would like to go to a 4 day work week. "yes" I said, can I have Mondays off? My supervisor said I could!! I don't know when our new schedule will begin but I will work Tuesday-Friday from 7am to 6pm.

There are 5 of us in my team: 2 of my group are off Mondays, 2 are off on Fridays and another one is off on Wednesdays. That should allow coverage for all days. I have always preferred to have Mondays off. Mondays are very crazy at work, so I may live to regret it, but oh well.

I usually have at least one more hour of work I could do before I leave anyway, so staying later would not be too bad. I do overtime now because of my workload. I know I will get "munchy" with the 10 hour day schedule because I am used to eating around 5'ish.

I actually cooked lasagne using cheese ravioli tonight. It is getting late, I am going to eat supper now.

No comments: