Sunday, July 20, 2008

Couple of days off work

I at last had a couple days off from work. I have been working on a very high priority project for about 3 months and was unable to be away from work. I took Friday and Monday off. I will return to work on 7-22-08. It was nice to be away from the office for a short time. I am sure my email box will be more than full when I do go back on Tuesday morning.

Because we had a few babies in the nursery today I was able to go to the early service at church. I rarely get to go and I do enjoy it when I can get away and join in. The pastor spoke about looking to God for help then respond. Last week's IndyMack Bank downfall was an eye opener about our economy. He reminded us that God has his hand in all we do including our present economy.

A coworker left this morning from the Atlanta airport bound for Orlando, FL. She and some friends are going on the Disney "land and sea". They will spend 4 days at Disney World and then spend 3 days on the Disney Wonder cruise ship. I KNOW they will have lots of fun. I expect lots of pictures and stories from their adventure.

I really enjoyed my cruise I went on last year to Mexico. I will cruise again one day...

No comments: