Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am a blogger once again

I have not written since last fall. I was able to locate my original blog site, so it was easier than I thought to be up and running so quickly.

I am somewhat excited/nervous about teaching the toddler sunday school class during the first service at church in August. It will be neat to move up with the class. I had most of the same kids in the infant nursery from the time they were very tiny.

I do need to find someone to replace me in the infant class during that same time every other week. Miss Ellen has offered to work for me every other Sunday.

My days are flying away at work. We are so busy we don't know where to start!!!

An update on my Uncle Del in Hawaii. Hospice has been called in to assist at their home. Please pray with me for my Uncle.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Welcome back! Love the picture!