Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dentist

Yes, the time has come once again for my twice yearly teeth cleaning/xray appointment. This time I got to have a circular xray. The xray machine goes around your head while you bite on a piece of plastic all the while trying to keep your head still, etc. When Julie showed me the film, I saw why I am beginning to have sinus problems and that I do indeed have healthy teeth/roots. That is very nice to hear. At least one part of me is up to par. It is very nice to have a christian dentist, he has been my dentist for 19 years.

After my appt with the dentist, I went to eat with some friends to Buffalo Wild Wings. On Tuesdays they have 40 cent wings. I haven't been there in months. It is very loud and not a place to have any kind of conversation. About 20 different TVs are playing and most of them are tuned to different channels.

Report on my boss: Monday they did surgery on his brain tumor in Tampa Florida. The tumor was cancer, but they were able to remove it all. He will come home in a few days and begin cancer treatments. The surgery went very well. Thank you for your prayers and concerns.

No comments: