Monday, August 11, 2008

Typical Monday

Today was a typical crazy Monday at work. I look forward to next month when I begin to have Mondays off.

There are so many things I need to research and learn at work about work. My manager wants us to be "BA certified" and although I very much appreciate the opportunity to do that, my work load does not allow much time for this learning. I have never been a good student, but will try to learn more. This will come in handy should we want to leave the company and go to another company.

My toddler class went well this week, there was 10 of them for the early service. That made for an overflowing room. They don't really know how to listen, so we did a craft and had a very short lesson. (Thankfully they didn't eat the cotton balls, but several of them did eat the crayons....). There were 13 toddlers for the 2nd service. I was in the baby room for the 2nd hour and there were 7 of them. Needless to say, all of the workers/parents helping were all wiped out at the end of church.

Have a great week.

No comments: